Jennifer Lauren on Etsy

by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on November 13, 2009

<– How cute are we??? –>

Good morning, girls! Happy Friday! What are y’all up to today? I’m planning on spending my morning decluttering, organizing, cleaning and feathering in anticipation of the weekend. The weather here is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous and, call me crazy, but I’d rather spend it peacefully reading in front of a warm fire than tripping over Legos and baby doll strollers. Of course, this vision requires my actually tackling the chores mentioned above rather than just thinking about them…and that is something I’m going to do very, very soon! Really!

But first I wanted to selflessly share with you my super-cute new Etsy find… (Yes! I said selflessly! This has nothing to do with any propensity I might have toward procrastination. Who would suggest such a thing? I think I just might be offended!)

Jennifer Lauren on Etsy

Swoon…I think I’m in love. Honestly, if I had a variety of these skirts in different colors along with a handful of blouses and sweaters I’d be all set…and as happy as a clam, too. I’m still dreaming about that ideal wardrobe of mine. You know, the one comprised of a mere five outfits but five outfits that I absolutely adore. One day… :)

I must admit to finding Etsy a wee bit intimidating (there’s just so much goodness on there!) but stumbling upon treasures such as Jennifer’s skirts makes all that head-spinning worth it. ;)

Do any of you have a favorite Etsy artist/designer? Please share!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend! Kisses!

Elisa November 13, 2009 at 6:25 pm

Sigh…those skirts are SUPER cute. Sadly, we're on a budget. Right now I'm wearing the Mikarose Alexia in brown with teal knee-highs that have white, cream, turquoise and brown dots on them…and a cardigan…sigh. I love girly clothes.

Betty Beguiles November 13, 2009 at 6:28 pm

Elisa! You're killing me! ;) That sounds adorable! Where did you find such cute knee-highs?

Elisa November 13, 2009 at 6:54 pm

TARGET of all places!!! They have knee highs & above the knee highs and they are 1 or 2 bucks! I went a little crazy and got a few of all my favorite colors =)

Megan@SortaCrunchy November 13, 2009 at 7:24 pm

Those are PRECIOUS! Thank you so much for selflessly sharing. :)

This Heavenly Life November 13, 2009 at 8:05 pm

I WISH I had some etsy faves…but like you, I find it all very intimidating. There's just SO much out there. Thanks for highlighting one good one!

Ambrose November 14, 2009 at 7:14 am

Okay, here's shameless plug for the etsy shop of one of my best buds'. She spins art yarn and knits some beautiful accessories. I love the wraps and scarves. Her shrugs are realy great, too. She custom knits as well. OIcassionally she sells some great vintage finds as well.

Amy November 15, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Hi! Loved your post over at F&F (I'm a Shabby Apple fan) and this is a great tip too! The skirt is just too sweet. I also get overwhelmed at Etsy and never know where to start. I'll check her out.

That Married Couple November 17, 2009 at 1:28 pm

I keep coming back here hoping that more people have posted Etsy sites! I also find it way too intimidating, but I would love to do all my Christmas shopping on there!

That Married Couple November 17, 2009 at 7:31 pm