Valentine's Day FREE download…

by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on February 5, 2012

Pssst…just in case you didn’t know, Valentine’s Day less than two weeks away! Isn’t that exciting? I’m such a sucker for Valentine’s Day. It’s all about love! And I love love!

Anyway, I’ve created a pretty little fill-in-the-blank love letter for anyone who’s looking for a bit of inspiration. Just print it, fill it out, and present it to your sweetheart with a big kiss!

Romantic prompts include:

You make me swoon when…

I adore the way you…

I think it should make for an fun, easy project for anyone who is looking to express their affection but is short on time!

As always, to snag this document simply subscribe to my RSS feed in a reader (such as Google Reader or Bloglines). The download is available on the bottom of each post in the feed (see screenshot below).

Happy lovin’, loves!

Carolina February 5, 2012 at 11:41 am

Betty,
Thanks for the love letter prompts. My husband really enjoys when I write him letters, I don’t do it that often…silly me! This letter will be perfect, much better than a generic card.
Carolina recently posted..SOC Sunday-“Can I ask you a question…”My Profile

melody February 5, 2012 at 2:14 pm

This is very nice! I don’t generally give my husband anything for Valentine’s Day since he doesn’t want me to (preferring to be the one who pampers). I can’t imagine he’d object to this though! :) Thanks!
melody recently posted..Catholic Bloggers’ Colossal Share-a-Thon (& Giveaway)My Profile

Kimberlie February 5, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Oooohhh! Can’t wait to get my feed later! Paul and I don’t really celebrate Valentine’s Day in a big way because our anniversary is Feb 17. We do exchange cards on that day and I do make a nice meal for him and the kids. I like the idea of writing him a love letter. I haven’t really ever done it before other than the little notes I put in the cards I give him.

Thanks for the download!
Kimberlie recently posted..7 Quick Takes Vol 29My Profile

lena February 5, 2012 at 3:42 pm

sweet simplicity for love!
lena recently posted..Purification of the Blessed Virgin MaryMy Profile

Sarah February 5, 2012 at 3:58 pm

This is really sweet! Thanks for the download!

Beth Anne @ The Catholic Couponer Blog February 6, 2012 at 4:02 am

Grr it didn’t show up in my feed :(
Beth Anne @ The Catholic Couponer Blog recently posted..Make Yourself Monday – RECYCLED CRAYONS!My Profile

Betty Beguiles February 6, 2012 at 7:49 am

Oh, no! What reader are you using? Maybe I can help. :)
Betty Beguiles recently posted..Valentine’s Day FREE download…My Profile

Miranda February 6, 2012 at 10:07 am

Thank you! What a neat idea :).
Miranda recently posted..Being RealMy Profile

Jennifer G. Miller February 6, 2012 at 11:38 am

I use Feedly and follow you, but the link doesn’t show.
Jennifer G. Miller recently posted..What’s Your Favorite?My Profile

Betty Beguiles February 6, 2012 at 11:51 am

Just emailed you! :)
Betty Beguiles recently posted..Valentine’s Day FREE download…My Profile

Sarah Reinhard February 6, 2012 at 2:58 pm

You inspire me. Thanks for this!
Sarah Reinhard recently posted..Turning to MaryMy Profile