This will probably surprise exactly no one, but I’m pretty smitten with lovely underthings. Even if no one else sees them, they still make me smile. And, of course, when my special someone does see them, well, that’s all good, too (wink, wink).
But between private emails I’ve received, public comments left on the blog, and various conversations I’ve had, I’m learning that women are not of one mind when it comes to this issue.
From what I can tell, most gals fall into one of three camps:
- Lovely underthings should be worn every day.
- They should be called upon for special occasions only.
- Or they should not be worn ever.
So, maybe it seems like a silly thing to wonder about, but I’m curious to hear your thoughts…
- Are you a never, a sometimes, or an everyday kind of pretty underthings-wearin’ gal?
- If you’re opposed to beautiful unmentionables, is it because it makes you feel objectified? Or just shy and uncomfortable? Or for some other reason entirely?
- If you pull out the pretties only on certain days, is it because you think such things should be reserved for special occasions? Or does it just depend upon your mood?
- And if you wear nothing but satin skivvies (and the like), do you do so for yourself? Or is it a practice you adopted for the sake of your husband? And why do you think it’s a good practice to adopt?
Inquiring minds want to know!
(And please feel free to comment anonymously.)