52 Simple Stay-at-Home Date Night Ideas – a FREE eBooklet!

by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on July 4, 2012

Do you know what rocks? Stay-at-home date nights. I love them. I live for them. I compose odes in their honor. (Well, not really. But if I did, they would be odes to end all odes, believe you me.)

Don’t get me wrong, out-of-the-home date nights are awesome, too, but more often than not (says the card-carrying introvert) nothing sounds better than staying put and cultivating romance right within in the walls of my home sweet home. Having said that, you can only watch so many movies with your lover love before things start to feel a little stale. And we can’t have that! So, I put together a little list of rockin’ stay-at-home date night ideas that are budget-friendly, rich in romance, and not even a little bit labor-intensive. It occurred to me that some of you might enjoy taking a peek at it!

Would you?

If so, I have a little eBooklet with your name on it! It features 52 stay-at-home date night ideas (just enough for one per week for an entire year!) and is waiting for you at the bottom of my RSS feed along with my other free resources. (See screenshot below.)

If you are not already subscribed to my RSS feed in a reader (such as Google Reader or Bloglines) you can do so right here(Unfortunately, I’m not able to add my eBooklet to the bottom of my email feed. Sorry about that!)

I hope you enjoy! Happy lovin’, girls!

P.S. Some of the suggestions are a little…um…racy? So if you’re easily scandalized, avert your eyes!!!

Lynn July 4, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Oh my. You weren’t kidding about some of them being racy!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 5, 2012 at 7:47 am

Chaste racy, though. Not 50 Shades racy. ;)
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..52 Simple Stay-at-Home Date Night Ideas – a FREE eBooklet!My Profile

Carolina July 5, 2012 at 8:08 am

Thank you for the ebooklet!
Carolina recently posted..In(RL) conferenceMy Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 5, 2012 at 8:25 am

You’re welcome! It was my pleasure!

Christy July 5, 2012 at 10:10 am

You had me at racy Hallie-I’m going to download it now and be blown away by your creativity I’m sure. I can’t even remember when we got out last so I think we desperately need this…
Christy recently posted..Vintage Miraculous Medal Etsy Find!My Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 5, 2012 at 10:11 am

A girl after my own heart. ;)

Sam July 5, 2012 at 12:04 pm

I’m embarrassed to say this, but your PDF made me cry. My husband and I have been doing more fighting than loving this year. We’re having a hard time financially though so I was feeling really sad and hopeless. Now I feel like maybe we can find one another again even with everything being so hard right now. I’m very grateful to you for making this.

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 5, 2012 at 1:50 pm

What a sweet thing to say! Thank you so much! And you’d better not feel embarrassed! Doncha know we’ve all been there! You and your husband will be in my prayers! xoxo

Grace July 5, 2012 at 3:17 pm

it’s getting hot in here ..

just kidding. I’m 14.

love these Hallie! I’m going to leave this open on the computer so that when we go to netflix — something else might strike our fancy!
Grace recently posted..Simon RegulatesMy Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 5, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Well, you know I’m good for some smokin’ hot (oh-so wholesome!) Netflix recommendations, too. ;)

Betsy July 5, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Rocket sauce for my marriage! Cool beans, chica! TY!

Tina July 5, 2012 at 7:17 pm

You just made my night! Thanks, sister!

Annika July 5, 2012 at 7:20 pm

You had my husband at “racy.” Alright, I admit it, me too. ;)

Sarah @ Basic Ingredients July 5, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Now how do we get our hubbies to agree to these date nights? Force it?! I LOVE the ideas. Maybe i should just tell him I am planning a date night and he has to do what I say! :)
Sarah @ Basic Ingredients recently posted..Summer Smoothie GoodnessMy Profile

Rachel July 5, 2012 at 7:33 pm

I just texted my hubby and told him I signed us up for the Betty Beguiles Romance Revolution. No complaints! ;)

Gail Finke July 5, 2012 at 7:36 pm

What a fun little book!

Rosie July 5, 2012 at 7:52 pm

thank you so much! I’ve read a million lists of date night ideas but you thought of tons of new ones that really sound like fun. I’m not just thinking “maybe we should try one some time,” but “that sounds like something we would both enjoy, we’ll definitely do that soon!”

Paige Kellerman July 5, 2012 at 11:00 pm

Loved that canopy! I couldn’t tell from the pic, but do you have to have a poster bed, or does it suspend from the ceiling? That could be just the thing I’ve been looking for to change up the room a bit…:)
Paige Kellerman recently posted..Happy Birthday to Our Nation and Our Marriage: Or…I’m Glad You Got You Got the Crabs You Were Looking ForMy Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:31 am

Ha! Thanks, love!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:32 am

You’re welcome, Tina! Have a lovely (and romantic!) weekend!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:33 am

That’s hilarious. I hope the sparks fly this weekend! ;)

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:33 am

Oh, I don’t think they’ll have any complaints if we choose wisely. ;)

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:35 am

A Romance Revolution! Brilliant! I love it!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:35 am

Thanks, Gail!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:35 am

You’re so sweet, Rosie! Congratulations on your new little sweet pea, btw!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 8:37 am

It suspends from the ceiling! It’s really easy to put together. All you need are a few screw-in hooks. And um…no pun intended. ;)

Kendra @ The Nerdy Wife July 6, 2012 at 6:08 pm

I love the booklet ;-)
Kendra @ The Nerdy Wife recently posted..7 Quick Takes: Volume 36 (My Child And I Have Matching TShirts Edition)My Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 6, 2012 at 6:13 pm

Thanks, cutie pie!

Nicole July 9, 2012 at 6:48 pm

I’ve been subscribed for awhile… but I can’t seem to access the link to download the e-book… is there any other way to access it??

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 9, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Sent you an email! Just let me know if it gets lost in transit! :)
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Nail Care 101My Profile

Cate @ DaintyCate.com July 9, 2012 at 9:18 pm

These are so great, Hallie! Thanks for the creative ideas! Your “stargazing” suggestion reminded me of something fun my husband and I used to do. We have a trampoline for our girls, but it’s really fun to get a chance to bounce on it together and when we get tired, just lay there and look up at the stars. I’m definitely suggesting that we dust this one off in the very near future!
Cate @ DaintyCate.com recently posted..Review: How to Talk So Kids Will Listen…My Profile

Melissa July 10, 2012 at 9:47 am

I was directed to this by a pinner on pinterest and just wanted to say how much I love this list. As parents of soon to be 6…all under 8….our date nights in are our favorites! This list will give us more options and ideas. Can’t wait to try some of them!

elisa July 21, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Thanks for the booklet! I will have to become a pro at stay-at-home date nights, because, as you know, the more kids you have, the less you can afford the babysitter (and the less people want to babysit). My husband and I, while he’s away, have been planning all sorts of things to fill up each other’s love tanks. Home date nights are top of the list..followed by making our bedroom more romantic…all inspired by your blog. Thank you!
elisa recently posted..Saturday Morning SweetnessMy Profile

Rachel August 18, 2012 at 12:27 am

I can’t seem to find the link for the free ebooklet, could someone help me out?

Sarah October 17, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Just wondering if you might be able to email me the booklet? Thanks a million
Sarah.

Debbie October 18, 2012 at 8:31 am

Cnt find link to download ebook :(

Elissa October 24, 2012 at 11:22 am

Could you email it to me too?! My husband and I just started a weekly stay-in date night and I would love some ideas!
Elissa

roxann May 5, 2014 at 3:19 pm

love some of your dating ideas

Nancy seidel July 29, 2014 at 2:02 pm

would you be able to email it to me> (52 stay at home date night ideas

Monica August 12, 2014 at 8:46 am

I was also trying to find this e-booklet and was unable to do so. I am a subscriber in feedly. Can you possibly email it to me or tell me what I’m doing wrong? It’s our 6-year anniversary on Saturday and I cannot find a babysitter for us to go out without the kids. So instead, I’m trying to find some cute stay-at-home date ideas! Thanks for your help!