Oh my goodness, girls. Crazy, crazy times ’round these parts. All is well, though! Better than well, actually! Fantastic even! But I am busy, busy, busy.
While I try to regain my footing, here are a few delicious links for your reading pleasure:
- Awesome beauty advice for those events that call for a petite clutch!
- Such a beautiful post from Lauren on finding her inner strength and conquering body image issues while pregnant.
- My daughters are in so much trouble. Heaven forbid they try to get married in anything other than a vintage wedding gown. ;) Aren’t these gorgeous?
- This article rocks: Vintage girls vs. the KimVaders in which the author highlights a deep shift in female style.
- I really enjoyed this lovely reflection on the blessing of realizing that our husbands are no Prince Charmings.
- And last but not least, here is a gentle reminder to seek out and savor spots of beauty.
Have a lovely weekend, girls! Check back next week (if all goes well) for a huge and exciting change for this little blog o’ mine. I can’t wait to share it with you!!!