Knowing how very much I love mail and make-up, sweet-as-pie Jen sent me a present last week! One of the items she sent me was so intoxicatingly delicious that I couldn’t resist sharing it with all of you!
Now, before I go any further, I just have to warn you, the beauty product in question is kinda sorta crazy expensive. I don’t actually own any yet (Jen sent me an adorable sample size) but it’s definitely going on my birthday/Christmas/whatever lists.
So, what is this bit of goodness, you ask?
Here’s a brief description:
A Bobbi Brown Best-Seller. Bobbi recommends this as the first step to prepare skin for the smoothest makeup application. Rich in feel, but never greasy, this advanced oil-free, face formula, with Shea Butter, instantly hydrates, softens, and cushions skin. Carrot Extract and Vitamin A Complex help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C and E help protect against environmental damage. Grapefruit and Geranium fragrances leave a light, uplifting scent on skin. With daily use, skin looks and feels its best.
And here’s my take:
- The scent is seriously one of the most delicious things I’ve ever smelled (truly, I’m not exaggerating). After I applied it my husband and daughter independently asked me what smelled so good.
- It makes my skin feel so soft! I’ve only used it a few times but I already feel like I’ve just had a facial at some luxury spa.
- My skin looks fantastic. Healthier, somehow. The imperfections are fading and it has this luminous quality to it. It’s pretty awesome.
- When I apply the cream underneath my makeup, it makes for a super smooth application. It just kind of kicks everything up a notch. Or 50.
- A little goes a very long way. So, though it’s pricey, I don’t think you would have to replace it very often at all.
So, yeah, it’s expensive–and I hesitated before blogging about it–but if you’re due for a treat or need a little pick-me-up, this stuff rocks.
(This post contains affiliate links. Thanks so much for your support!)