Rocket Originals

by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on July 17, 2012

Would anyone care for a little (vintage reproduction) eye candy?

Cute shoes with cute names? And vintage reproduction to boot? I do believe it’s love.

For even more classic shoe goodness, check out Rocket Originals!

See you next week, cutie pies! I’m off to explore 5 states in 5 days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nikita July 17, 2012 at 4:08 pm

I love vintage shoes, I am more of a girl who loves 40s style.

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Oh, yes. I adore 40s fashion!
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Rocket OriginalsMy Profile

LuAnne July 17, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Yum!!!

Have a great time!
LuAnne recently posted..Catholic Woman’s Almanac – volume 3My Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Thanks, LuAnne!
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Rocket OriginalsMy Profile

Cari July 17, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Why do you have to tempt me like this, Lord? Georgia and Lana must now be mine.

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm

Misery loves company? ;)
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Rocket OriginalsMy Profile

Jeannine July 17, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Not sure I could pull these off, but you could totally do it. They are ADORABLE. Especially the ones at the top! If ever I win the lottery, I’ll buy you a pair. Heck, I’ll buy you the whole bunch!
Jeannine recently posted..AntidoteMy Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 17, 2012 at 7:32 pm

What a peach you are! :)
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Rocket OriginalsMy Profile

Molly July 17, 2012 at 8:11 pm

A pair of red Nancy’s are currently on their way for me. I have coveted Rocket Originals for a very long time. :) Some of the girls I know from the London vintage scene adore them!

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 18, 2012 at 5:25 am

Consider me green with envy! Let us know what you think when you receive them!
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Rocket OriginalsMy Profile

Molly July 18, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Most definitely.

Want another repro brand to ogle over? A pair or seven of these are also on my list. :) I really want the Carnivale in the mint green or black.

Rae July 17, 2012 at 9:52 pm

Eeek! These are so much fun! And I never “eek” about anything! I loooove the “Esther” style – if I had to chose a color combo, I couldn’t. They probably wouldn’t look that great on me, but I would keep them on my shelf, in that case. Thanks for a smile!
Rae recently posted..Monday ReflectionsMy Profile

Hallie @ Betty Beguiles July 18, 2012 at 5:26 am

I know! I love the different colors that “Esther” comes in! I bet you could could totally rock them! :)
Hallie @ Betty Beguiles recently posted..Rocket OriginalsMy Profile

Erica S. July 20, 2012 at 10:54 am

Love them all!
Erica S. recently posted..Review and GiveawayMy Profile

priest's wife (@byzcathwife) July 20, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I NEED the Olivia shoe- soooo cute (and it looks comfy)
priest’s wife (@byzcathwife) recently posted..Ask Priest’s Wife….Quick TakesMy Profile