Hey pretty girls!
What a week! Fat Tuesday and Ash Wednesday and St. Valentine’s Day all in one? I hope you all manage to find a moment or two to sneak in a little catnap! My goodness!
Should you be feeling a little overwhelmed, here are a few love-themed links to get you in the mood for Thursday…
- Want to turn up the heat a bit? If so, How to Start a Small Kitchen Fire (of the passionate variety) is a must-read.
- And for a little extra help getting that kitchen fire lit, perhaps a little matchbox love would help?
- Sweet Tess’s round-up of articles about marriage went perfectly with my morning cup of coffee.
- I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of Spicing Up Married Life (thanks, Kathryn!).
- Should your awesome husband be gifting you with some free time this week, may I suggest Melanie’s newly released book, Sparkly Green Earrings? I read it in a day and loved every word.
- Spending the night in with your Valentine? I remain smitten with this fort o’ sweet lovin’.
- Looking for an easy way to demonstrate your love this Thursday? Perhaps my Valentine’s Day fill-in-the-blanks love letter would help?
- I absolutely loved these 10 Tips for Young Married Couples.
- A film historian looks at Hollywood’s long love affair with matrimony. Pretty cool, no?
- In case you’re suffering from a lack of inspiration, here are 85 Ways to Show You Love Him!
- And last but not least, my always-inspiring friend Ginny’s blog made it onto Apartment Therapy’s finalist list for Best Family and Kids Blog (which is kind of a big deal)! Would you do me a huge favor and go vote for her? Pretty please? Thanks, loves!