by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on December 17, 2013

Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com

Jenny’s Baby Girl!

A beautiful baby.

She’s here! Just in time for Christmas! Welcome to the world, sweet Genevieve. You are definitely one of my favorite things this week. Joy to the world, indeed.

Something Other Than God

Something Other than God gift

The hardcover edition of Jen’s book is available for pre-order right in time for Christmas! It’s being released in April, but if you’d like to give it to a loved one for Christmas you can pre-order a copy and then simply print and fill out this fine gift certificate! It’s just the right size for a stocking, I do believe.

I know I’ve already said this, but I just can’t wait for all of you to read it. Every page was an absolute pleasure to read.

In the words of Dean Koontz (!!!!!):

“This heartfelt book is a lovely account of a spiritual journey and a charming memoir. The author’s epiphanies are wonderfully conveyed and will resonate with readers.”

I couldn’t have said it better myself. (Wink.)

Go Fund Me and friends

Christmas Cheer!

I’m so in love with all these fundraising sites that are popping up, I can’t even tell you. It just makes me so happy to watch as, time and time again, communities come together, throw what little they have to share into the pot, and do great things for people in need. Just look what happened when this sweet woman’s friend started a campaign to support her after the loss of her husband. I know there’s a lot of ugly out there, but when I see this I can’t help but think, “People are so, so good.”

Madsen Bucket Bikes

A Madsen Bucket Bike

I try not to be to covetous, girls, I really do, but this bike? It’s what my dreams are made of.

All I Want for Christmas is You by Michael Buble

I’ll leave you with one of my favorite Christmas songs. I hope you all have the merriest of Christmases! I’ll see you in the new year, sweet friends!

Cheers!

Jenny December 18, 2013 at 12:40 am

Aw Hallie I love you! I was just popping over here to show Dave something on your guy’s gift guide and surprise! Our little lady baby front and center! Made us both smile big :)
Jenny recently posted..Joy to the WorldMy Profile

Maia December 18, 2013 at 1:38 am

oh! ditto, ditto, ditto! And I think I will just leave this post up for a while so I can look at that sweet, sweet baby face!
Maia recently posted..“A few of my favorite things”My Profile

kate December 18, 2013 at 9:40 am

Ok that bike… I try not to be covetous either but that bike is simply amazing. And I’m liking the woman’s outfit too so its kind of a double whammy.
kate recently posted..confiteorMy Profile

Robina December 18, 2013 at 10:04 am

I also cover that bike. I see it at his cute shop everytime I go to the beach.

Beth (A Mom's Life) December 18, 2013 at 10:11 am

I think I would kill myself (and likely my children) on that bike! It looks big and hard to handle…much like those annoying maneuverable grocery cart cars.

Beth (A Mom's Life) December 18, 2013 at 10:12 am

*UN-maneuverable
Beth (A Mom’s Life) recently posted..EnrichedMy Profile

Hallie @ Moxie Wife December 18, 2013 at 10:28 am

I initially thought the same thing but I rode my friend’s Madsen recently and it was so much easier to maneuver than I expected. There is a learning curve, but I was shocked at how quickly I was able to pick it up! And I am not a regular biker. :)

Hallie @ Moxie Wife December 18, 2013 at 10:28 am

BRILLIANT marketing, no? ;)

Rakhi @ The Pitter Patter Diaries December 18, 2013 at 8:24 pm

So excited to hear Jen’s book is available for pre-order! And Jenny’s little babe is the sweetest – love those cheeks! :)
Rakhi @ The Pitter Patter Diaries recently posted..A 2013 Retrospective: Five Posts With the MostMy Profile