A vlog and a video about a very fine book.

by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on April 30, 2014

Instead of typing up a review of Jen’s newly released memoir, Something Other Than God, I thought I’d take this opportunity to create my very first “vlog” in which I send a little open message to the author herself.

And now for a far superior Something Other Than God-themed video (clearly not created by yours truly):

So, congratulations, again, Jen!

You did it.

I am so proud of you.

(Did I say that already?)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sarah Damm April 30, 2014 at 11:28 am

VERY sweet and heartfelt! I’m sure that will carry Jen through a very busy and whirl-windy week! Blessings!
Sarah Damm recently posted..Happy Easter!My Profile

Kayla April 30, 2014 at 11:46 am

How lovely! I can’t wait to read!!!
Kayla recently posted..Tone It Up Bikini Series 2014My Profile

Carolyn @ Svellerella April 30, 2014 at 11:51 am

aww your sincerity made me tear up. I can only imagine how loved Jen feels this week!
Carolyn @ Svellerella recently posted..Small Business Mother’s Day Gift Ideas.My Profile

Ellen April 30, 2014 at 12:23 pm

So. Stinkin’. Sweet. You’re darling. I’m halfway through Jennifer’s book and can’t put it down.

Jenny April 30, 2014 at 1:26 pm

So much fun to watch…you quickly and quietly hiding from your kids to cheer your best friend on, and the video of others reading excerpts from her book, awesome! I love that both videos were uncut and unedited versions of Jennifer’s real friends supporting her.
Jenny recently posted..The Littlest Way Reader SurveyMy Profile

Melody April 30, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Awww! That was so sweet! Go Jen!!!
Melody recently posted..Five Favourites: Weekend Away EditionMy Profile

Agnes @ Restless Until I Rest in Thee April 30, 2014 at 3:56 pm

You’re such a sweetie!!! And I agree “I hope you’re enjoying this week Jen, because you deserve it” :-)
Agnes @ Restless Until I Rest in Thee recently posted..7QT: Diary of a PharmD StudentMy Profile

Amanda April 30, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Absolutely loved the trailer and your part got me teary. I could just see your love for her and it is so touching! Not only in your vlog message but especially in your clip of the trailer. You’re such a beautiful friend!
Amanda recently posted..5 + 4 Birthday FavoritesMy Profile

Laura M April 30, 2014 at 5:35 pm

That was so sweet of you to do that! :)

Monica April 30, 2014 at 10:05 pm

My two favorite female Catholic writers are BFFs. Would it be weird if I made this fact one of my next Five Favorites?

Moira May 2, 2014 at 11:26 am

That vlog!!! Melt my heart!!!
Moira recently posted..Traveling, and an awesome Lemon VinaigretteMy Profile

Amy May 3, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Oh my goodness, you are so kind and thoughtful, and what an awesome friend you are. Thank you for sharing that for all of us to see. Such an exciting time :)
Amy recently posted..7QT “Welcome Home” Edition – Catholic Folks Know How to Extend a Warm WelcomeMy Profile