by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on April 22, 2014

Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com

Five Favorites Hashtag

#hashtag

We need a Five Favorites hashtag! What should it be? #5F? #5Favs? #5Faves? #5Favorites? Leave your vote in the combox, cutie pies!

Blythe on Soul Pancake

Have you seen this video yet? Is Blythe not one of the cutest, smoothest, smartest gals ever? She nailed every question about her faith and family with grace, charm, and perfect sweetness.

You know how sometimes you see (or read or hear) something and it just fills you will such hope and happiness? I felt so inspired and grateful for the beautiful little life God has given to me after watching this.

Do you think Blythe would find it awkward if I showed up at her front door unexpectedly and gave her giant hug? Because I think she’s the bee’s knees.

Vintage Marquee Lights

Heart-Shaped Vintage Marquee Light

I don’t know how, but this bright shining light of a heart will be mine. It’s been a very long time since I’ve been this smitten with an inanimate object. I love her!!!

Picnic Baskets

Picnic Basket

How do I not own a picnic basket yet? This was a huge oversight on my part. Maybe it’s the beautiful spring weather but I’m feeling like my life won’t be complete until I remedy this situation. The basket above is lovely but it might be a little small for our crew. The search continues…

Easter!!!

He is Risen!

I hope you all had the happiest of Easter Sundays! He is Risen!

Bisous!

Moira April 22, 2014 at 7:32 pm

My vote is #5faves :) Fun idea Hallie!!

Katrina April 22, 2014 at 10:11 pm

#5faves also. And I already laughed reading her blog, but now I can’t stop watching that video! You summed up how perfect it is.
Katrina recently posted..PortraitsMy Profile

Sarah @ Two Os Plus More April 22, 2014 at 10:17 pm

I vote #5favorites or #5faves

In other news, now I am looking for vintage marquee lights for *my* house. So. Much. Fun.
Sarah @ Two Os Plus More recently posted..Halfway through Holy WeekMy Profile

Lisa K April 22, 2014 at 10:18 pm

#5faves for sure. Love it.

And we are hoping you will come to speak at our parish soon. If you do, stop in Greenwich at Splurge and see the adorable picnic baskets. We have one with wine glasses and silverware. It’s so romantic. This weather and your post inspire me to use it more!

Amelia April 22, 2014 at 11:35 pm

5faves! And you should check out the Coastal Cupboard for picnic baskets! I got an awesome one there last summer :) Thanks again for a great and happy blog!

Blythe April 22, 2014 at 11:57 pm

Hallie! Can you be any more sweet and nice and sweet and lovely and nice??

Amelia @ One Catholic Mama April 23, 2014 at 8:08 am

I’d vote for #5faves
Amelia @ One Catholic Mama recently posted..Five Alternative Health Practices I DoMy Profile

Misty April 23, 2014 at 8:33 am

Just watched the video and first of all, it made me so proud to be a Catholic. Secondly, don’t you want to be best friends with Blythe? Thanks for sharing. I am going to post it to Twitter right now!
Misty recently posted..Mom’s Banana BreadMy Profile

Cindy April 23, 2014 at 9:29 am

I love #5Faves… & love your faves today.
That heart is super adorable.
Cindy recently posted..pinned there… done that! (vol.1)My Profile

Emily April 23, 2014 at 11:03 am

I vote #5Faves as well.
I’m also in love with vintage marquee lights. Can’t seem to convince my husband that our house is obviously missing one ;)
Emily recently posted..Five Fresh FavoritesMy Profile

Elise @ in endless song April 23, 2014 at 12:13 pm

#5Faves is fun, I think! And I love that video by Blythe, too. Just beautiful. Hope you have a great week, Hallie.
Elise @ in endless song recently posted..5 Favorites {No. 8} & St. Gianna Novena {Day 4}My Profile

Jenna@CallHerHappy April 23, 2014 at 12:25 pm

I always use #5faves :)
Jenna@CallHerHappy recently posted..Ellen ChatterMy Profile

Kate @ The Rhodes Log April 23, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Blythe is only cooler in person if you can believe it! And I will go against the grain and say I prefer #5favs, but I will happily get on the #5faves wagon.
Kate @ The Rhodes Log recently posted..Easter 2014 + a Link UpMy Profile

Iona April 23, 2014 at 1:21 pm

#5Favorites :)

Karri Reiser April 23, 2014 at 2:24 pm

My vote is #5faves. Thanks for hosting the link up.
Karri Reiser recently posted..5 Favorites – The John Paul II EditionMy Profile

Aileen April 24, 2014 at 12:45 pm

#5faves! I love that heart, too. And I need to watch that video. :)