41 Ways to Romance Your Husband

by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on January 23, 2013

A few months ago I undertook iMom’s 30 Day Marriage Challenge. One of the things I always appreciate about the iMom challenges is that they somehow manage to bear buckets of fruit while not being remotely labor intensive.

I imagine (if history is any indicator) that Dan will be picking up a lot of the slack over the coming weeks as we approach little Charlie’s due date (which is my gentle way of admitting that I’m going to spend the next two months draped across the couch doing nothing but moaning), so I like the idea of doing something simple each day to show him just how much I appreciate him.

When I stumbled upon iMom’s article, 41 Ways to Romance Your Husband, over on Pinterest I knew I’d found the perfect way to demonstrate my love during this trying season.

Starting tomorrow I’m going to complete one romantic task a day. I’m planning on posting the challenges over on the Moxie Wife Facebook page just in case any of you would like to participate! I absolutely loved that so many of you joined in the last time around.

So, what do you say, girls? Are you ready to get your romance on?

andrea January 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm

I’m in! I loved it last time.

Amanda January 23, 2013 at 5:29 pm

I like the list! I do a lot of these things already but there are some other good ideas on here!

Sarah @ This Heavenly Life January 23, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Yes! I’ll be peeling my eyeballs for your posts :)
Sarah @ This Heavenly Life recently posted..Winter LovesMy Profile

Jamie January 24, 2013 at 9:37 am

I’m totally in but wow, first day and already fell off the horse…in my defense, my husband got out the door at like 5am to beat the snow…
Jamie recently posted..You can run but you can’t hide…My Profile

Mary Wallace January 24, 2013 at 10:04 am

This is an excellent idea. I’m in! We’ve been married for 20 years…this is going to knock his socks off!

katherine d January 24, 2013 at 10:39 am

LOVE this idea!

Bobbi @ revolution of love January 24, 2013 at 10:56 am

After going through Brian’s hospital/health scare, this is a perfect way to show him that I’m happy he’s alive and enjoying life with me. You never know what the future holds so treasure each precious day!
Bobbi @ revolution of love recently posted..Saturday Night 7 Quick Takes (1/12/13) & {p, h, f, r} vol 56: The Surgery EditionMy Profile

Katie January 24, 2013 at 11:24 am

I can’t wait! My husband is an amazing man and I want to show him how much I just adore him :)
Katie recently posted..From Butterfly to Humble Pie: Tips for Social HumilityMy Profile

Laura M January 24, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Good luck everyone! Your husbands are very lucky fellows.

Jennifer January 26, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Those last few days of pregnancy are so long and yet it’s when you finally feel justified in as you describe, draping yourself over the couch and moan…enjoy!! I’m joining in the challenge ♥
Jennifer recently posted..Doll’s KnickersMy Profile

Erin January 28, 2013 at 11:19 am

I’m in! I happened to wake up this morning (baby nursing) before my husband’s 5:00am alarm so I rolled over and big spooned him. He said hang on and got up to change his alarm to later so that he could stay in my arms a while longer saying he didn’t want to miss out on any of that! Has it been so long since I’ve snuggled my husband that he thinks its an extra special treat? Uh oh, better get back to actually trying.
Erin recently posted..Menu Plan MondayMy Profile

Elisa January 28, 2013 at 12:49 pm

I’m in! What fun tips. So happy he’s here, so I can actually do these things for/with him. =)
Elisa recently posted..Reading & a PDF of a Rare Book for YouMy Profile