by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on July 2, 2013

Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com

Verily

photo (38)

I found myself with a little extra money to spend last month so I finally subscribed to Verily magazine. Oh, girls — it’s just so, so good. If you can swing it, you absolutely must subscribe. You won’t regret it. Promise.

Jessie Steele Babydoll Sets

jessiesteele

Did you know that on any given day, at any given moment, at least five out of my ten top search results include the word “spice”? (No idea why.) I’m equal parts pink-cheeked and amused but I live to serve, so here you go:

You want spice? Try one of these cuties on for size. ;)

Sarah’s Baby Shower

Sarah - 34 weeks (1)

Most of you already know that I have a special spot in my heart for sweet Sarah. I was tickled pink to discover yesterday that her friend, Mary (the lovely authoress of Better then Eden) is hosting the most well-executed virtual baby shower I’ve ever seen for Sarah and her twin boys. Come join the fun! You can find all the details right over here.

Sebastian Whipped Creme

sebwhippedcreme

This is not the first time I’ve recommended Whipped Creme but seeing as how I can be a teeny tiny bit fickle about my beauty products I thought I’d update you on my feelings. Six months later it remains my very favorite hair product of all time. Hands down. This little bit of goodness is the stuff dreams are made out of.

My new Emile Henry Pie Dish

photo (39)

See that cute pie dish up there? Dan bought it for me. And now he gets lots and lots of pie. It’s a win/win.

Take care, cutie pies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lisa July 2, 2013 at 9:58 pm

I love that pie dish! And I had heard about Verily before it came out but never followed up on it. Good to know it’s a keeper!!

Rosie July 2, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Ohhhh all those pajamas are so cute!!! I think I know what I’m getting my husband for his next birthday (that counts as a gift for him, right?)!
Rosie recently posted..5 Favorites – I’d rather be sleeping, though…My Profile

Stefanie @ A Dreamer's Wife July 2, 2013 at 10:07 pm

I love Verily, too! It’s great to support a magazine like this! I normally don’t pay much for magazine subscriptions, but thought this one was worth it!
Stefanie @ A Dreamer’s Wife recently posted..Five Favorites (vol. 11)My Profile

Francine July 3, 2013 at 12:05 am

Thanks for the Whipped Creme tip! I’m excited to try it!
Francine recently posted..Sometimes I Even Surprise MyselfMy Profile

Cam July 3, 2013 at 5:48 am

I subscribed to Verily too and I absolutely love it!!! It is the best magazine I’ve ever read. I just can’t say enough about it!
Cam recently posted..My Least Favorite Word…My Profile

Amelia July 3, 2013 at 6:20 am

You’ve convinced me to try that Whipped Creme….I’m always on the search for good hair products to tame my frizzy locks.
Amelia recently posted..Ask a Nun?My Profile

Jenna@CallHerHappy July 3, 2013 at 8:55 am

You’ve convinced me. I need Verily ;)

Mandi @ Messy Wife, Blessed Life July 3, 2013 at 8:58 am

Verily has been on my “wish list” for a long time. Maybe I’ll finally get it for Christmas or my birthday next year. I hear so many great things about it!
Mandi @ Messy Wife, Blessed Life recently posted..5 Years From NowMy Profile

Natalie G. @ "Here I Am" July 3, 2013 at 1:24 pm

I love Verily!!

bobbi @ revolution of love July 3, 2013 at 6:00 pm

I’ve heard so many good things about Verily. I will ave to check it out for myself. Those pj’s are super cute! I just bought some similar ones the other day. The perfect combo of wife approved cozy and hubby approved sexy girl next door look. ;-)
bobbi @ revolution of love recently posted..When He Wants to Fix It and You Just Want A HugMy Profile

Rakhi @ The Pitter Patter Diaries July 3, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Love-Love-Loving Verily! We ordered a copy for the women at the maternity house too! Good stuff! :)

Robina July 3, 2013 at 7:58 pm

I have been on sort of a blog break but happy to be back reading. I need to hop over to Sarah’s shower. so sweet.

Jamie July 3, 2013 at 8:58 pm

LOVE the pajamas – I saw a similar set from BedHead last year but they sold out before I snatched a set…they look very pregnancy belly/8 month postpartum with child #3 belly friendly :) And so jealous of the Verily subscription!!!
Jamie recently posted..Five Favorites and What I’m ReadingMy Profile

Shalon R. July 16, 2013 at 10:30 am

I ordered the Whipped Creme and am LOVING it. It holds beautifully and my hair is softer than its ever been. Thanks so much for the recommendation!