by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on March 18, 2014

Five Favorites, hosted at MoxieWife.com

My New Kicks

Keens.jpg

I’m traveling this week and needed a new pair of shoes that are made for walking so I bought these shiny blue beauties. I adore Danskos, but for comfort, you can’t beat Keens. (At least I can’t. I have wide feet and Keens are super sweet to us non-narrow footed gals.)

Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena.jpg

Speaking of travel must-haves, from this day forward I refuse to allow any of you to travel without a pack of these deliciously refreshing Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes stashed in your bag.

Little Diamond Leaves

ring.jpg

Don’t you just love how the diamonds on this ring look like little leaves? They make me happy. Etsy jewelry designers are the best.

Alpha Beta Peel

Alpha Beta.jpg

I splurged on these after Melanie mentioned them and I see now why she’s so smitten. They are a little piece of heaven for your skin.

Hey Eugene

Every spring, without fail, I crave Pink Martini. Mmmmmmm.

<3 <3 <3

Erica Saint @ Boys, Books, and Balls March 18, 2014 at 11:34 pm

I love the diamond leaves ring. Very pretty!
Erica Saint @ Boys, Books, and Balls recently posted..Five Favorites: Oil CleansingMy Profile

J.R. Baldwin March 18, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Love my keens! Love ‘em. Except mine are the hiking through streams and up mountains kind. Those Neutrogena wipes are the best too! I should add them to my traveling stash… thanks for hosting!! A bright part of my week. :)
J.R. Baldwin recently posted..Five Favorites (v. 7)My Profile

Agnes @ Restless Until I Rest in Thee March 19, 2014 at 12:27 am

I recently splurged on some Arbonne natural products. I bought a foot scrub, lavender bath salts, and a lipstick….and it was like ninety bucks for 3 things. Those were some of the cheapest things in the catalog, too. I’m usually a very frugal person so I really hope that I am satisfied with my products when they come! My friend really convinced me about the “greatness” of Arbonne products, because of them not containing harmful chemicals and coming from completely natural ingredients. I also took a scary class in pharmacy school that talked about what kinds of crazy, harmful, toxic, cancerous chemicals are in most cosmetics, lotions, etc…so splurging instead on natural stuff…Hopefully it’s worth it! :-)
Agnes @ Restless Until I Rest in Thee recently posted..7QT: What is currently on my bookshelves…and beyondMy Profile

Patty March 19, 2014 at 11:36 am

I love those towelettes!!! one my fav makeup accessories:)

Jill March 19, 2014 at 12:44 pm

“Hey, Eugene” is my ringtone. It’s perfect because when it rings, the phone plays “Hey, Eugene, are you there Eugene” Everyone wants to know who Eugene is :)
Jill recently posted..Five Fave Preschooler styleMy Profile

Emilia March 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Those make-up wipes are the best! So helpful and quick.

Thanks for hosting!
Emilia recently posted..5 Favorites (Vol. 7)My Profile

Anna @ IHOD March 19, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Oh thanks for the new tunage!
How is Edel conference planning going?! I know first hand how much work goes into these so will be praying for you! Wish so much I could be there. If I wasn’t traveling and leaving my babes each month this year I would be there in a heart beat.
xx

Sarah Doll March 19, 2014 at 7:58 pm

Oh Etsy jewelry, so beautiful! Im hoping to make my first etsy jewelry purchase soon. So worth it. :) Thanks for the link up!
Sarah Doll recently posted..5 Favorite Books for a New MamaMy Profile

Joanne March 19, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I’ll have to check those Keens out. Definitely no narrowed footed gals over here!!!
Joanne recently posted..Five Favs – Overheard yet againMy Profile

Jenn @ Vita Carminis March 19, 2014 at 9:03 pm

Pink Martini is such a great band. Their song “Hang On, Little Tomato” is another favorite of mine.
Jenn @ Vita Carminis recently posted..Day for TearsMy Profile