by Hallie @ Moxie Wife on May 13, 2014

Five Favorites

Hi sweet peas!

Well, I hope you like your favorites fast and easy because it’s been a whirlwind of a wonderful day.

This morning Jen and I had an Edel meeting which lasted two and a half hours instead of the mere one we’d planned on (1st favorite because…hello, charism!). Then, my oh-so cute and strangely persuasive kids (2nd favorite) convinced me to take them to the pool where we swam and soaked up the sun for over three hours (3rd favorite). After that, my irresistible husband (4th favorite) suggested that we watch the new season of 24 together (5th favorite). Now I’m about to dive into bed to continue savoring this delicious piece of chick lit pie (bonus favorite!)

See? Five Favorites! ;)

Life is good. Ridiculously good. It just doesn’t always leave much time to craft detailed favorites.

You forgive me, don’t you?

I can’t wait to read your finer, fab-er, more fantastic favorites, girlie girls!

Mwah!

Elise @ in endless song May 14, 2014 at 8:28 am

Love your favorites…love that life is good! Enjoy!
Elise @ in endless song recently posted..On Mothers and Mary{Mondays in May: Honoring Mary series}My Profile

Kat Crow May 14, 2014 at 10:04 am

Enjoy the sun ans swimming summer is coming :)
Kat Crow recently posted..Adoption WhirlwindMy Profile

Kat Crow May 14, 2014 at 10:05 am

Enjoy the sun and swimming summer is coming :)
Kat Crow recently posted..Adoption WhirlwindMy Profile

Kat Crow May 14, 2014 at 10:06 am

Whoops a duplicate reply, sorry!
Kat Crow recently posted..Adoption WhirlwindMy Profile

Anabelle Hazard May 14, 2014 at 12:38 pm

I love 24! I’m glad you didn’t go into detail over that because I want to watch the whole season straight. Oh by the way, I think your glasses may be at http://www.zennioptical.com if you are still looking.

Kris May 14, 2014 at 2:16 pm

Just wanted to say I was in your beautiful city this past weekend, enjoying a weekend with my sisters and my mom for Mother’s Day. I can see what you abandoned this post for the pool! I think you need to do a 5 Favorites about Jen’s book. Maybe 5 Favorite quotes or passages?!

Comments on this entry are closed.